MyGarage Version 2.1
Before installing this software, please see the prerequisites section.
The software has been tested on Windows XP , Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
|Needed (Win XP Only)||dot net framework (See Pre-requisites)||23.4 Mb |
|Needed||Microsoft SQL 2005 Express (See Pre-requisites)||53.5 Mb |
|Needed||My Garage Setup (run this application to install MyGarage now) ||3.3 Mb|
Note that this is a "Windows" product only.
What's new in version 2.1
- VED table row colour for current SORN records.
- VED Table sort order fix
- Cost table now ordered by date
- NEW ** US Gallons now an option
- NEW** Fuel purchase in any units
- NEW ** Vehicle fuel tank in litres or gallons
- Bug fix on saving contact filters.
- Bug fix in editing task
- Bug fix in setting the category for a vehicle
- New Feature : Vechicle annual distance bar chart (~Still work in progress)
- Fuel purchase vehicle drop down - current cars now at the top of the list
- Bug fix: When deleting the last picture in a gallery.
- Bug fix: Was showing default vat rate on costs instead of the entered value.
- Bug fix: Could not enter negative costs on the cost pop-up page
- Bug fix around default VAT on new costs
- Bug fix : Tax purchases not showing on the activity table
- Bug Fix : Filter on the task table within the specific vehicle page
- Bug fix on data import around task dates and gallery images
- Bug Fix : Print task - getting a blank page
- New Feature : Expenditure between dates report has option for task breakdown.
- New feature - show deleted items in the treeview, and ability to undelete them**
- Costs can be specified at vehicle, and root level (not just tasks as before)
- New Feature - costs can be specified at vehicle level, or at general level for non vehicle specific costs.
- Vehicle Selection screen has a filter by registration option
- New "Age at purchase" display on vehicle details page
- The vehicle notes, and history notes can be edited in the boxes on the "vehicle right had side" page, as well as popping up the vehicle details editor.
- Home page tree view does not show the filter drop down if no filters have been created.
- Fuel purchase table, and screens use the default fuel units rather than being fixed as litres.
- New fields on the vehicle details for kerb weight and gross weight. Also Included on the vehicle details report.
** for users that have made a donation only
"MyGarage" has been in development for the last 2 years ,and has taken a huge investment of both time and money to produce. The product is still available to users free of charge.
If you find MyGarage useful, then please consider making a donation to the developer to help cover some of the costs. A recommended donation would be £8 plus £1 per active car. Donations can be made through paypal by clicking on the paypal button below.
Previous Releases of "MyGarage"
If you need further help then please email firstname.lastname@example.org